Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hey Everyone! 

I only have a few minutes to email you, so I apologize for my short email as well. It was our Temple Day! :) Oh, it was so wonderful- there's nothing like the peace that sinks into your heart as you go to the temple. I felt God's love envelop me as I walked in those doors. It was so fun, I got to see Sister Seal, Sister Gordon (From the Evergreen Ward) then as I was waiting to go into the session, I saw Sue, and Patty Bass! It was such a fun surprise! Patty was so sweet, she came and sat by me, she's so sweet. I talked a little with her after, and she told me that she had the opportunity to serve two missions, one in temple square and in Rochester New York! I had no idea. The little tender mercies that God places in your life. Anyway, I'm so glad that you all had a great week! Josh's play looked like a hit, and I absolutely love our family picture! (Skype) That made my whole day! :) Sunday, was probably one of the greatest days ever, it meant so much to me to be able to see all of your smiling faces, and know that your still there! I love you guys with all my heart, I'm so grateful among all the changes of mission life, that I know I always have a family who loves me. My Heavenly Father, and Family. I couldn't do this without you all! Thanks for all your love and support, I can't even tell you how much Skype-ing with you meant to me, greatest gift of all! 

This week has been a great one! We've had lots of opportunities to serve. Yesterday we worked with the L.D.S.S.A, they set up a table by the students center on campus, and they helped us talk to others about coming to church with us, and asking the students if we could share a message about Jesus Christ with them. Many people gave us the cold shoulder, but then there were others who greeted us in a warm friendly manner. We told over 50 people about church, and gave them Mormon.org cards. It was incredible! :) We met a darling girl named Ashley, who we are meeting with this week! Miracles happen. :) 

My other favorite part of this week, was the miracles that came from planning specifically. On Friday we planned specifically that we wanted to find someone who didn't know Jesus Christ, and help them come to know them- between the hours of 10am-2pm. We found Holly, she said she believed in God, but didn't know much about Jesus Christ We bore testimony of the Atonement, and Shared Alma 7:11-13, and are going to meet again with her this week. Then on Saturday, we planned from 5-7pm- Find someone who doesn't have the knowledge of Eternal Families. We were on the way to visit a less active member, and accidentally knocked on the wrong door, and we met Toh, (he's from China) We asked him if he believed in life after death, and he looked down, and muttered, "No.." We bore testimony that because of Jesus Christ, he would live again, and get to live with his family forever. We were able to share a copy of the Book of Mormon. It was such an incredible experience, we plan to continue planning more specifically. :) 

Well, I've got to go. I love all of you so much! Hope you have a great week ahead! Thanks for all of your kind words, love, support and prayers!

Love Always, Sister Sarah Clark 

1137- This is Chynna, Isn't she darling! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment